Latest De Cecco Stories
October is National Pasta Month. De Cecco, Italy's Premium Pasta Celebrates 120 Years of Success in the USA with Little Known Pasta Facts Revealed, and Myths Debunked (http://www.dececcousa.com) New York, NY (PRWEB) October 05, 2013 October is National Pasta Month, celebrating one of America’s favorite foods. De Cecco is America's favorite imported Italian pasta, perfect for every table. Leading chefs the world over choose De Cecco because they know the secret to superior pasta...
Fall offers a bounty of colorful fruits and vegetables that are delicious and packed with nutritional benefits. De Cecco, the Italian premium pasta maker, invites you to taste the De Cecco difference using this fall pasta recipe. New York, NY (PRWEB) September 11, 2013 Fall offers a bounty of colorful fruits and vegetables that are delicious and packed with nutritional benefits. This is the best time of year to enjoy a variety of healthful produce such as orange winter squash, yellow...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.