Latest De Cecco Stories
October is National Pasta Month. De Cecco, Italy's Premium Pasta Celebrates 120 Years of Success in the USA with Little Known Pasta Facts Revealed, and Myths Debunked (http://www.dececcousa.com) New York, NY (PRWEB) October 05, 2013 October is National Pasta Month, celebrating one of America’s favorite foods. De Cecco is America's favorite imported Italian pasta, perfect for every table. Leading chefs the world over choose De Cecco because they know the secret to superior pasta...
Fall offers a bounty of colorful fruits and vegetables that are delicious and packed with nutritional benefits. De Cecco, the Italian premium pasta maker, invites you to taste the De Cecco difference using this fall pasta recipe. New York, NY (PRWEB) September 11, 2013 Fall offers a bounty of colorful fruits and vegetables that are delicious and packed with nutritional benefits. This is the best time of year to enjoy a variety of healthful produce such as orange winter squash, yellow...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.