The Ford Motor Company is an American automobile manufacturer with its headquarters located in Dearborn, Michigan. It was founded by Henry Ford at 39 years old and incorporated on June 16, 1903. It is described by Forbes as "the most important industrial company in the history of the United States." Ford would go on to become one of the world's largest and most profitable companies and is one of the largest family-controlled companies in the world. Henry Ford made an attempt at an...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.