Latest Debiopharm Group Stories
LAUSANNE, Switzerland, January 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Debiopharm Group(TM) (Debiopharm), a Swiss-based global biopharmaceutical group of companies with a focus on the development of prescription drugs that target unmet medical needs and companion diagnostics, announces that it has completed the recruitment of patients for its Phase III clinical study in Central Precocious Puberty (CPP) with triptorelin 22.5 mg. Debiopharm is investigating the efficacy and safety of...
LAUSANNE, Switzerland, January 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Spinomix SA, a Swiss company advancing molecular diagnostic through innovative sample preparation technologies and Debiopharm Group(TM)(Debiopharm), a Swiss-based global biopharmaceutical company developing prescription drugs that target unmet medical needs including oncology as well as companion diagnostics, today announced the successful achievement of a second development milestone on Spinomix' two proprietary...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.