Latest Deep penetrating light therapy Stories
SEATTLE, April 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- LumiThera Inc., a medical device company focused on the development of non-invasive light emitting diode (LED) treatment for ocular disorders and disease, today announced it is a recipient of a Washington State Life Sciences Discovery Award (LSDF) grant. LumiThera was 1 of 5 recipients of the LSDF grants each worth $250,000 to provide for proof of concept studies. As stated in the LSDF press release: "LSDF created the Proof of Concept granting...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.