Latest Defence Force Stories
THE Defence Force has delayed the roll-out of thin client operating system Citrix to the majority of staff till after it conducts a major military exercise in March or April next year -- a year later than originally envisaged. It is understood performance issues accessing data stored on Defence's EMC mass storage system have held up the project. A meeting was held to chart the way forward on the same day that Capital Coast DHB announced a $4 million cost over-run on its Citrix...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.