Latest Delaware County, Ohio Stories
Community Youth Outreach program focusing on fitness and nutrition for inner city youth ages 6-14 adds community garden! In partnership with Local Matters, Inc. and City of Columbus Schools Out Program, the Biggest Winner curriculum now reaches nearly 300 youth in urban Columbus neighborhoods. (PRWEB) July 12, 2012 Summer of 2012 welcomes "growth" for the Ohio Orthopedic Center of Excellence Foundation “Biggest Winner Youth Challenge”. Entering its fourth year, the program that...
Tegrit Group is pleased to announce Brian M. Smith as the new Director of Sales & Consulting for the Columbus office of Tegrit Group. Columbus, OH (PRWEB) April 30, 2012 In this new position, Brian Smith will be responsible for Retirement Plan Services sales in Central and Southern Ohio as well as Eastern Indiana. His main responsibilities include offering proven retirement solutions for a wide range of qualified plans including 401(k), profit sharing and cash balance defined benefit...
Habitat Homeowners will receive free Every Citizen Online computer training and be eligible for free computer, discounted broadband service COLUMBUS, Ohio (PRWEB) March 16, 2012 Connect Ohio and Habitat for Humanity-Greater Columbus have partnered to offer the Every Citizen Online (ECO) free basic computer and Internet training to Habitat partner families. By completing the ECO training, Habitat partner families are eligible to receive a free computer through Habitat for Humanity-Greater...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.