Latest Dell Inc. Stories
Preferred Partner status allows Worldwide Supply to provide Dell solutions to its Federal Government, corporate and service provider clients. Franklin, NJ (PRWEB) March 05, 2013 Worldwide Supply, the leader in the secondary networking hardware marketplace, is pleased to announce it has achieved Preferred Partner Status in the Dell PartnerDirect Program. Dell recognized Worldwide Supply´s deep knowledge of the latest Dell solutions and its ability to offer clients with the most...
Enid Burns for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online Recovery comes at a price, and for Dell Inc. that price is $24.4 billion to finance a buyback and take the company private. The struggling computer manufacturer believes it can make a recovery but thinks in order to do so its operations and business decisions need to be free of the scrutiny of shareholders. With help from equity firm Silver Lake Partners, company founder and CEO Michael Dell will finance the $24.4 billion buyout to...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.