Latest Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP Stories
NEW YORK, June 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- During the past year 15.1 percent of executives' organizations have had to preserve mobile device data for litigation, regulatory and internal investigations, according to a recent Deloitte poll. Many (24.3 percent) lack confidence in their companies' ability to preserve mobile device data. http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnvar/20120803/MM52028LOGO-a "While mobile devices are great for workplace collaboration, they aren't as easy to manage as...
NEW YORK, April 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- As complexity in global supply chain networks continues to increase, less than one-third (26 percent) of business executives are using data analytics tools and processes to help manage third party relationship risks, according to a new Deloitte survey. Thirteen percent of those surveyed are still learning how to use analytics software and 22 percent use no data analytics at all. http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnvar/20120803/MM52028LOGO-a "Many...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.