Latest Deltora Stories
SANTA MONICA, Calif., May 18 /PRNewswire/ -- Dentsu Inc. (Tokyo Stock Exchange, Code 4324), the world's largest advertising agency brand and a leading producer of Japanese animation, has formed a wholly owned subsidiary company -- Dentsu Entertainment USA, Inc. Headquartered in Santa Monica, CA, the new entity operates in multiple territories outside of Asia, developing original animation programming and media content. It is also responsible for expanding licensing sales for existing and...
SANTA MONICA, Calif., Feb. 24 /PRNewswire/ -- Japan's animated hit series Deltora Quest, is coming to Cartoon Network in Australia and New Zealand, the number one channel in Asia Pacific for kids, it was announced today by DCI Los Angeles (DCI-LA), the U.S.-based production division of Dentsu Inc., and Turner Entertainment Networks Asia, owner of Cartoon Network. Based on the international top-selling fantasy-adventure book series of the same name, the 52 half-hour episodes of Deltora...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.