Latest Dementia Care Clinic Stories
The specialists at Emperor´s College Stroke Rehabilitation and Dementia Care Clinic provide effective acupuncture therapy for stroke and dementia patients tailored to the individual needs of each patient. Santa Monica, CA (PRWEB) July 28, 2012 The stroke rehabilitation and dementia care acupuncture service at Emperor´s College Acupuncture Clinic, one of California´s oldest integrated wellness centers, celebrates its first anniversary this summer. The specialists at...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.