Latest Democracy Stories
BERN, Switzerland, May 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Politicians, economists, media and researchers from around the world will gather in Tunis from May 14 to 17 to take part
SAN JOSE, Calif., April 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Andalay Solar (OTCQB: WEST), a leading supplier of integrated solar power systems, is announcing that it will publish the following Letter to Shareholders
ISS and Glass Lewis Also Recommend Withholding Support from Four Incumbent Independent Directors PHOENIX, April 24, 2015 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The country's two leading proxy
DENVER, Jan. 29, 2015 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Just days after the opening of this year's legislative session, new personhood legislation has already been introduced in the U.S.
The Digital Policy Council's latest research observes established leaders significantly expanding their following on Twitter while adoption among politically unstable countries slows.
LONDON, November 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A) (NYSE:RDS.B) 1.
LONDON, October 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- TR-1: Notification of major interest in shares 1.
LONDON, August 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- TR-1: Notification of Major Interest in Shares 1.
- Urges Suroco Shareholders to Vote AGAINST the Petroamerica Arrangement - CALGARY, July 9, 2014 /CNW/ - Vetra Acquisition Ltd.
- VETRA Urges Suroco Shareholders to Vote AGAINST the Petroamerica Arrangement on the BLUE form of Proxy prior to 8:00 a.m.
- To say in too many words; to express verbosely.
- To express in too many words: sometimes used reflexively.
- The leading idea or a repeated phrase, as of a song or ballad; the refrain; burden.