Latest Denali Venture Partners Stories
Palo Alto-based Denali Venture Partners Leads Financing Round Palo Alto, Calif. (PRWEB) January 16, 2013 Fanplayr Inc., a Palo Alto-based start-up focused on data-driven Conversion Science for e-commerce, announced today the successful close of a $2 million funding round led by Denali Venture Partners. Fanplayr has developed a unique platform for e-commerce merchants that analyzes site and visitor traffic to determine the optimal value and timing of purchase incentives. By deploying...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.