Latest Derivative Stories
New in-demand report “Tall Oil and Derivatives Market Research Report 2013” drawn up by Business Analytic Center (BAC) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. London, UK (PRWEB) July 01, 2013 Tall oil is a commercially important substance used for the production of various derivatives. It is mainly produced by the companies involved in the pulp and paper industry. Europe and North America are the most prominent suppliers of this product. Crude tall oil is further...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.