Latest Devon Greco Stories
BlinkTracker.com - A Pennsylvania man develops a low cost communication device as an alternative to the Medicare approved $20,000 device. The newly developed device allows his father and any other disabled person to communicate even if all they have left to communicate with is their eyes. Fort Washington, PA (PRWEB) August 16, 2012 According to a recent study conducted by the Mayo Clinic, thousands of Americans are newly diagnosed with immobilizing diseases such as ALS or Lou Gehrig´s...
Paralyzed Father with ALS Inspires Son to Invent Eye Tracking System to Control Computers (PRWEB) June 30, 2012 Google introduced its wearable computer augmented reality concept Google Glass this week to developers. Videos show ability to record real time video, GPS for directions, weather reports and connection to social media. Now, imagine using only your eyes to control your computer. BLiNK Eye Tracking Technology was created by Devon Greco in response to his ALS-stricken father´s...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.