Latest Dhruv Grover Stories
Imagine having GeneVision: the uncanny ability to view the activity of any chosen gene in real time through a specially modified camera.With GeneVision, military commanders could compare gene expression in victorious and defeated troops. Retailers could track genes related to craving as shoppers moved about a store. "The Bachelor" would enjoy yet one more secret advantage over his love-struck dates.Frightening? Perhaps. Ethically suspect? Certainly. Preposterous? Not quite.A new study in BMC...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.