Latest diagnosed diabetes Stories
LONDON, March 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportbuyer.com just published a new market research report:EpiCast Report: Overweight and Obesity - Epidemiology Forecast to 2022EpiCast Report: Overweight and Obesity - Epidemiology Forecast to 2022 SummaryOverweight and obesity are characterized by abnormal or excessive fat accumulation in the body, which can increase the likelihood of developing type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular diseases. Obesity is an escalating public health problem with...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.