Latest Diane Reynolds Stories
By Reynolds, Diane Lifetime exposure to ultraviolet radiation is a major risk factor for all types of skin cancer. The purpose of this manuscript is to examine theory-guided empirical studies examining adolescent tanning practices. Skin cancer is the most common of all cancers, accounting for nearly half of all cancers in the United States. The American Cancer Society (2006) estimated that melanoma, the most serious type of skin cancer, accounted for about 62,190 cases of skin cancer in...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.