Latest Dibenzazepines Stories
On July 21, the FDA informed that one lot of Ibuprofen and one lot of Oxcarbazepine Tablets, by American Health Packaging (AHP), are recalled due to mislabeled packaging. In light of this news, AttorneyOne, a recognized authority on law, updated the website providing detailed information to consumers. San Diego, CA (PRWEB) July 25, 2014 AttorneyOne.com, a recognized authority on law, update the website daily regarding all the latest information from the FDA on Ibuprofen and Oxcarbazepine...
Reports new study in Biological Psychiatry Two years ago, mammalian target of rapamycin or mTOR, a signaling protein, was identified as a key mediator of the antidepressant effects of ketamine, the first rapidly acting antidepressant medication to be identified. Several years later, a group at the National Institutes of Mental Health Intramural Program reported that scopolamine, a muscarinic acetylcholine receptor antagonist, also produced rapidly appearing antidepressant effects,...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.