Latest Dicing Stories
CHICAGO, March 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- KitchenAid is introducing a new line of ExactSlice(TM) food processors at this week's International Home + Housewares Show in Chicago. The ExactSlice(TM) system, first available on the brand's 13-cup food processor, will now be included on new 7, 9, 11, and 14-cup models as well. This first-of-its-kind innovation uses an external lever to adjust slicing from thick to thin without the need to change blades....
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.