Latest Diesel engine Stories
Research and Markets announces the addition of the report "Fuel Injection Systems Market By Technology, Engine Type, Geography, Vehicle Type & Component: Global Trends & Forecast to 2018" to its offering. The report segments the market based on vehicle types (passenger, commercial, heavy trucks and buses, and two-wheelers); geography (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and Rest of the World); engine types (gasoline, diesel); technology (gasoline direct injection, port injection, and...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.