Latest Diet Coke Stories
-- Cup reduces carbon impact and advances planet-friendly vacations -- ORLANDO, Fla., July 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Being green is oh-so refreshing. That was the message today as SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment(TM) debuted the first refillable plastic cup made from plant-based materials. Now available in all SeaWorld(®) and Busch Gardens parks across the U.S., the reusable, 100-percent recyclable plastic cup is manufactured using proprietary PlantBottle(TM) packaging technology from the...
Brett Smith for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online An investigation by Consumer Reports has revealed troublingly high levels of a carcinogenic brown food coloring in Pepsi One and Goya Malta sodas. Although there are no limits on the use of the investigated food additive, also known as 4-methylimidazole (4-MeI) or caramel color, California has the substance on its Proposition 65 list of carcinogens. Passed in 2011, the California law requires a food or beverage to have a health warning...
Following Coca-Cola´s announcement of their campaign to promote healthier living with their “Coming Together” ad, Lorna Kleidman, three time kettlebell champion, urges consumers to remember that “Coca-Cola is still soda.” Bohemia, NY (PRWEB) January 25, 2013 On January 25, kettlebells trainer Lorna Kleidman offers a response to a Post-Gazette article which discusses a new Coca-Cola ad campaign aimed at promoting healthier lifestyles. According to Post-Gazette,...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.