Latest Digital signal processing Stories
Highly configurable, low profile module with fast digital or analog I/O is targeted at applications requiring programmable implementations of complex FPGA algorithms. Austin, TX, USA (PRWEB) January 21, 2013 4DSP LLC, a technology design company with offices in Austin and the Netherlands, announced today the release of the FM780 and VP780, two highly configurable modules with advanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) capabilities and multiple I/O options. The FM780 is XMC (VITA 42.3)...
NASA It´s a digital world. Or is it? NASA technologist Jonathan Pellish isn´t convinced. In fact, he believes a computing technology of yesteryear could potentially revolutionize everything from autonomous rendezvous and docking to remotely correcting wavefront errors on large, deployable space telescope mirrors like those to fly on the James Webb Space Telescope. “It´s fast forward to the past,” Pellish said, referring to an emerging processing technology...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.