Latest dinar Stories
Dinar Trade streams live Inter-bank rates for the Iraqi Dinar and other exotic currencies. (PRWEB) May 19, 2012 Dinar Trade, the leading market-maker for the Iraqi Dinar, it is the first Iraqi Dinar dealer to offer inter-bank rates for the dinar (also won, yuan, dong and afghani) against all major currencies on its website http://www.dinartrade.com. The live-stream compares the dinar against the U.S. Dollar, British Pound Sterling, Euro and numerous other currencies. A service not offered...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.