Latest Diner Stories
DTT announced today a partnership with Black Bear Diner Corporate as their approved loss prevention and video surveillance vendor. Following a successful evaluation of DTT’s managed services at their flagship location, a corporate-wide roll out has begun and will be completed within the next 2 months. Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) July 09, 2013 DTT announced today a partnership with Black Bear Diner Corporate as their approved loss prevention and video surveillance vendor. Following a...
Integration of Floor Map with NoWait´s wait list management technology allows restaurants to manage the entire host stand from a single iPad. NEW YORK, NY (PRWEB) May 22, 2013 The rapidly growing technology company, NoWait today announced the addition of the newest feature, NoWait Floor Map, to the company's iPad based table management service. The NoWait Floor Map is a customized, digital version of a restaurant's floor plan that allows restaurants to seat customers more quickly and...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.