Latest Dinner Stories
Applegate Survey Finds Vast Majority Say Family Meal Time a Challenge BRIDGEWATER, N.J., Jan. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- With a new year full of resolutions on health and happiness well underway - and perhaps already broken, a new family mealtime survey shows that while 54 percent of parents think spending more time at family meals is a pledge worth considering, 78 percent feel getting it's not an easy promise to keep. The survey sponsored by Applegate, the leading producer of organic and...
Celebrity Fitness Expert and Guru of Vegan Living Teams Up with Gourmet Meal Delivery Service Boca Raton, FL (PRWEB) October 04, 2013 DeliverLean, South Florida’s premiere gourmet diet delivery service, has teamed up with SexyFitVeganTM Ella Magers to create a deliciously healthy vegan program. The company now offers perfectly portioned, calorie-controlled gourmet vegan meals that are prepared by executive chefs and packed with fresh fruits, vegetables, complex carbs and lean,...
Noviden Technologies is helping families to live better, longer lives by providing affordable healthy meal options to millions of Americans. Halifax, Nova Scotia (PRWEB) August 21, 2013 For most households in America, there are often more meals to make than money can buy. Stretching dollars with MealEasy Reverse Meal Planning is a healthy habit to try. Reverse Meal Planning stops food wastage! Using up that cauliflower that's been sitting in the fridge for a few days is easy with...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.