Latest Dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitor Stories
Only prescription medication in U.S. to combine the dual mechanisms of action of SGLT2 and DPP-4 inhibitors to improve glycemic control as an adjunct to diet and exercise RIDGEFIELD, Conn.
DALLAS, December 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- ReportsnReports.com adds Type 2 Diabetes Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Markets to 2020 - Increasing Uptake of Novel Drug Classes
Significant portion of alliance opportunity will remain unchanged; some countries will transition to exclusive promotion in 2015 INDIANAPOLIS and INGELHEIM, Germany, Oct.
SGLT-2 Inhibitors Will Be the Fastest-Growing Drug Class Over the 2013-2023 Forecast Period, According to Findings from Decision Resources Group BURLINGTON, Mass., Sept.
The Firm is actively investigating Januvia and Byetta lawsuits on behalf of individuals who allegedly developed pancreatic cancer, pancreatitis and other serious injuries after taking either of
- Combination of linagliptin and metformin significantly reduced blood glucose levels compared with linagliptin alone RIDGEFIELD, Conn. and INDIANAPOLIS, Aug.
- For those taking metformin, empagliflozin/linagliptin combination tablet showed statistically significant reductions in blood glucose vs.
· Data for investigational compounds LY2963016, empagliflozin and empagliflozin/linagliptin combination tablet highlight robust alliance pipeline RIDGEFIELD, Conn.
RIDGEFIELD, Conn. and INDIANAPOLIS, April 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Eli Lilly and Company (Lilly; NYSE: LLY) today announced the U.S.
- The act of burning, scorching, or heating to dryness; the state or being thus heated or dried.
- In medicine, cauterization.