Latest Direct-broadcast satellite Stories
The rising popularity of online entertainment will slow industry revenue growth. For this reason, industry research firm IBISWorld has updated a report on the Hydroelectric Power industry in its growing industry report collection. New York, NY (PRWEB) May 22, 2014 Satellite TV providers distribute TV programs on a subscription or fee basis through direct broadcast satellites (DBS). The industry posted solid growth over the past five years, supplying a variety of programming to a...
The Satellite TV Providers industry posted solid growth over the past five years, supplying a variety of programming to a broadening subscriber base willing to pay a premium for in-home entertainment; however, the growing availability of online content, along with an expanding market for connected devices, internet-connected TVs, and emerging mobile technologies, poses a competitive challenge to traditional TV. For these reasons, industry research firm IBISWorld has added a report on the...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.