Latest Discera Inc. Stories
Discera, Inc., the leader in MEMS-based oscillators, announced today the completion of a $17.5 million Series C round of funding led by Scale Venture Partners. Discera, which recently began shipping its first products for direct replacement of quartz crystal oscillators for timing components in electronics devices, will use the funding to support increased production, distribution and marketing. Scale Venture Partners joins previous investors 3i, Partech International and Ardesta LLC. New...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.