Latest Discovery Bay Stories
DiscoBratz is pleased to announce that they are changing locations to accommodate their brand expansion plans. In honor of the customers and families who have supported the brand’s retail pilot phase in Discovery Bay, they are offering a sale featuring 50% off all items and 20% off DiscoBratz merchandise until September 20. Discovery Bay, CA (PRWEB) August 31, 2013 DiscoBratz is pleased to announce that they are changing locations to accommodate their brand expansion plans. In honor of...
SEATTLE, Aug. 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Discovery Bay Games is pleased to announce it has partnered with Atari, a global creator, producer and publisher of interactive entertainment, to develop, manufacture and distribute a gaming accessory to work with Atari's Greatest Hits App for iPad. "With over three million downloads to date, the 'Atari's Greatest Hits' App is already popular among gamers worldwide. We're eager to build on this success," said Craig Olson, CEO, Discovery Bay Games....
By Jonathan Lockett Discovery Bay residents and state water officials are questioning the way town officials communicated a sewage spill that occurred last month in a lake in the center of a residential area. Some residents are criticizing the Community Service District's board of directors for not doing enough to inform the community of the estimated 94,000-gallon spill of raw sewage. The state Water Resources Control Board is looking into whether to fine the board for not reporting the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.