Latest Disenfranchised grief Stories
41 years past Roe vs Wade, abortion is no longer a back-alley procedure. Trudy M. Johnson, MA., LMFT noted expert on abortion grief, believes most women who experience abortion sadness are left alone with no emotional support or help after their abortion. Buena Vista, Colorado (PRWEB) January 23, 2014 Trudy M. Johnson created the Web site http://www.missingpieces.org in 2004 as a way to reach out to women seeking help after abortion. She wanted to send the message of understanding to...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.