Latest DISH Network Stories
Today's uplink (or Backhaul) Trucks symbolize news coverage and create the magic of television. Satellite Communication Systems (SCS) provides some tips and elaborates to explain the uplink technology that makes it all possible. Chicago, IL (PRWEB) May 24, 2013 Robert J. Tomczak, President & CEO of Satellite Communication Systems (SCS) reflects: “Uplink trucks are tech-loaded trucks that will travel anywhere, even outside of the country, to provide satellite links. Thirty-plus...
What will DISH Network become next? Technology Industry Analyst Jeff Kagan is available to speak with reporters, or may be quoted through this release. Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) May 24, 2013 Charlie Ergen, Chairman of DISH Network, wants to acquire Lightsquared wireless spectrum according to Bloomberg on May 21, 2013. Principal analyst Jeff Kagan offers comment on this story. “Lightsquared was a great idea. It was going to solve a growing problem of limited wireless spectrum for large and...
BestSatelliteProviders.com releases their pick for the best satellite TV provider in 2013. BestSatelliteProviders.com offers insight into why consumers are switching to satellite TV. Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) May 22, 2013 BestSatelliteProviders.com is an independent satellite reviews website that is focused on delivering the latest information on satellite TV and satellite Internet to consumers. BestSatelliteProviders.com is quickly becoming the number one reference for consumers who want to...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.