Latest Disinfectants Stories
After years in development, Clean Water Systems & Stores Inc has introduced a new water purification system that removes a wide variety of contaminants from contaminated well and surface waters using a combination of hydrogen peroxide, ozone and UF technologies. Santa Cruz, CA (PRWEB) December 14, 2012 Clean Water Systems has introduced its new line of easy-to-install peroxide-ozone water treatment systems with UF to meet the needs of homeowners and small communities on contaminated...
The term Chlorite can refer to the following meanings: - The chlorite group of clay minerals. - A Chlorite ion is a polyatomic anion consisting of an atom of chlorine and two oxygen atoms. Its chemical formula is ClO2-. The oxidation state of the chlorine atom within the chlorite ion is +3. How does the chlorite anion fit within the overall scheme of chlorine based anions? In general, chlorine can assume oxidation states of -1, +1, +3, +5, or +7 corresponding to the anions Cl-, ClO-,...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.
More Images (1 images) »