Latest Disneyland Park Stories
With the summer months quickly approaching, UdevelopME announced that they will be joining forces with other entertainment companies to bring a weekly talent show to Long Island's Adventureland. DEER PARK, N.Y., May 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Talent development center, UdevelopME, announced that they will be collaborating with Idol Maker USA, WALK 97.5 FM, and Adventureland to bring a weekly talent show to the Long Island amusement park in order to showcase local talent. Logo -...
Attraction completes New Fantasyland LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla., May 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, the crowning jewel of New Fantasyland in the Magic Kingdom, will officially open to Walt Disney World guests on May 28, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Chairman Tom Staggs announced today at a media preview of the attraction. http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnvar/20140502/83558 Staggs made the announcement during a dedication of the attraction, which completes New Fantasyland, the...
Travel agency Get Away Today has had a significant number of requests for the design template for its Disneyland Countdown Chain. The requests coincide with the oncoming holiday season at Disneyland. Madera, CA (PRWEB) December 16, 2013 Travel agency Get Away Today has had a significant number of requests for the design template for its Disneyland Countdown Chain. The requests coincide with the oncoming holiday season at Disneyland. At Get Away Today, Chuck Smith has been fielding...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.