Latest Disparate Impact Stories
In a recent lawsuit by the EEOC, two defendants are being sued for using background checks by saying that their hiring processes have a disparate impact against some applicants. Selection.com founder, John Hart says that criminal background checks are an important part of protecting a business. Cincinnati, Ohio (PRWEB) June 19, 2013 News about this story can be found at Greenville Online. This Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. According to the Greenville...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.