Latest Dispute resolution Stories
Douglas Noll, professional mediator and his wife Aleya Dao, energy sound healer have collaborated on a video series teaching couples skills and strategies to create lasting emotional intimacy through communication techniques. Combining Noll's skills as a highly trained mediator and Dao's skills as an energy practitioner offers couples a unique and thorough approach to develop intimacy through empathy building practices. San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) July 13, 2012 Douglas Noll, peacemaker, award...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.