Latest Distributed control system Stories
The factory automation market is expected to grow from $120.0 billion in 2010 to $185.0 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 7.58% from 2011 to 2016. Dallas, TX (PRWEB) April 29, 2012 According to a new market research report “Industrial Control & Factory Automation Market: Global Forecast & Analysis (2011 — 2016)”, the factory automation market is expected to reach $185.0 billion by 2016 at a CAGR of 7.58% from 2011 to 2016. Browse 68 tables and in-depth TOC on...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.