Latest Divaldo Mbunga Stories
A slam dunk by Julius Thomas with 4 seconds remaining Wednesday brought Portland State a 79-77 win over Montana State in the Big Sky Tournament final. Portland State let a 10-point lead get away in the game's final stages and Montana State tied it on Branden Johnson's 3-pointer with 14 seconds to go. Thomas, however, came through with the last of his 17 points to give the Vikings the win. They will take a 22-9 record into the NCAA Tournament. Montana State was unable to finish off a second...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.