Latest Divers Institute of Technology Stories
Divers Institute of Technology and Underwater Centre form alliance to provide saturation diver training to DIT students. Seattle, Washington (PRWEB) February 08, 2013 The Divers Institute of Technology (DIT), Seattle Washington and the Underwater Centre in Fort William, Scotland have formed an alliance to provide American and Canadian divers the opportunity to advance their careers in the global subsea market. The Underwater Centre offers Divers Institute of Technology graduates the...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.