Latest Dmitriy Guzner Stories
NEWARK, N.J., Nov. 19 /PRNewswire/ -- The United States District Court in Newark, N.J., sentenced a New Jersey man today to one year and one day in federal prison on a felony conviction for his part in a cyber attack against Church of Scientology websites in January 2008 [Case No. CR 09-87-01] (i, ii) He carried out the attack with others calling themselves "Anonymous," a hate group targeting Scientology and others individuals and organizations (iii), including the website of the Prime...
Federal authorities in Los Angeles say they have charged a New Jersey teenager in a January cyberattack that crashed Church of Scientology Web sites. Dmitriy Guzner, 18, Verona, N.J., was charged Friday and had already agreed to plead guilty in connection with the distributed denial of service attack that swamped the Scientology sites, the U.S. Attorney's office in Los Angeles said in a written statement. Prosecutors said Guzner had considered himself to be part of "Anonymous," an...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.