Latest DNA extraction Stories
SOLANA BEACH, Calif. and HAMILTON, New Zealand, Nov. 17 /PRNewswire/ -- ZyGEM Corp. Ltd., a provider of innovative enzyme-based products for DNA extraction and other life sciences applications, today announced the availability of a new application note documenting that its forensicGEM(Ã®) Saliva DNA extraction kit is capable of producing high yields of high-quality, ready-to-analyze DNA from buccal swab samples compatible with high-throughput PCR processing. This...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.