Latest DNA sequencer Stories
Two different U.S. companies have announced plans to release equipment that can sequence an individual's genome in a single day, with both machines being revealed to the public within hours of each other on Tuesday. The first to announce their genome-sequencing machine was Ion Torrent, a Connecticut-based division of the Life Technologies Corporation, according to Reuters and Associated Press (AP) reports. The company, which claims that its Ion Proton Sequencer is 1,000 times more...
NEW YORK, Sept. 24 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue. DNA Sequencing Equipment and Services Markets, 2nd Edition http://www.reportlinker.com/p0137879/DNA-Sequencing-Equipment-and-Services-Markets-2nd-Edition-html Since the last edition of Kalorama Information's DNA Sequencing Equipment and Services report, the market has been changing in unpredictable ways as second-generation sequencers are being incrementally...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.