Latest Dominion Cove Point LNG Stories
- $500 million project would deliver 1.5 billion cubic feet of natural gas per day to Atlantic Coast Pipeline RICHMOND, Va., Nov.
- $3.4 billion to $3.8 billion project to produce significant economic and environmental benefits LUSBY, Md., Oct.
- Company informs FERC that it accepts the 79 environmental conditions RICHMOND, Va., Sept.
-- Approval comes after more than two years of thorough, exhaustive analysis RICHMOND, Va., Sept.
- $4.5 billion-$5 billion pipeline would bring 1.5 billion cubic feet of natural gas per day to North Carolina and Virginia RICHMOND,
-- Air emissions will comply with stringent federal, state limits and requirements that protect public health LUSBY, Md., May 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE: D) said today
- FERC says Cove Point can be built safely with no significant impact to environment LUSBY, Md., May 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE:D) today welcomed the release of a
-- Extreme cold's impact on natural gas prices, purchased power driving 4.1 percent request RICHMOND, Va., May 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Virginia Power today asked the
- About 20,000 favorable comments filed with Maryland Public Service Commission LUSBY, Md., April 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Calvert County elected officials, business leaders and hundreds of
Assessment comes after more than 22 months of thorough, exhaustive analysis RICHMOND, Va., March 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE: D) today welcomed word from the Federal Energy
- Pertaining to the surface or end opposite to the mouth in a radiate animal.