Latest Dominion Resources Stories
- Unique electrical fitting invented by Dominion employee enhances safety at power stations RICHMOND, Va., May 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Inventors don't always walk around in lab
- State tax exemption offers savings on emergency supplies May 25-31 RICHMOND, Va., May 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The official start to hurricane season is just days away.
RICHMOND, Va., May 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Resources, Inc.
DALLAS, May 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Resources Black Warrior Trust (NYSE: DOM) today announced a quarterly cash distribution to the holders of its units of beneficial interest of $0.098752
- Segments potentially have less impact to environmental, historic and cultural resources than initial route RICHMOND, Va., May 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Atlantic Coast Pipeline
- User-friendly mobile platform provides on-the-go convenience from any mobile device RICHMOND, Va., May 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Virginia Power today completed enhancements on its
May is National Electrical Safety Month RICHMOND, Va., May 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Electricity is an essential part of our modern lives.
RICHMOND, Va., May 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE: D) today announced that Robert M. Blue has been named senior vice president-Regulation, Law, Energy Solutions and Policy.
Dominion ACCESS® is now an approved integration partner of Nissan’s new Dealer Business System. Norfolk, VA (PRWEB) May 06, 2015 Dominion Dealer
- First-quarter 2015 operating earnings of 99 cents per share compared to guidance of 85 cents to $1.00 per share RICHMOND, Va., May 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE: D) today announced
- Stoppage; cessation (of labor).
- A standing still or idling (of mills, factories, etc.).