Latest Dominion Resources Stories
- $4.5 billion-$5 billion pipeline would bring 1.5 billion cubic feet of natural gas per day to North Carolina and Virginia RICHMOND,
- Pipeline will bring energy, economic, environmental benefits CHARLOTTE, N.C., Sept.
RICHMOND, Va., Aug. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE: D) Chairman, President and CEO, Thomas F.
-- K-12 and Higher Education grants focus on energy, environment and workforce development RICHMOND, Va., Aug.
Acquisition Expands PulteGroup's Midwest Operations into Columbus, Louisville and Lexington ATLANTA, Aug. 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- PulteGroup, Inc.
Satisfaction with Retail Electric Providers Is Highest in Texas and Pennsylvania WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif., Aug.
- Safety program has helped reduce accidental dig-ins to pipelines by 50 percent CLEVELAND, Aug.
RICHMOND, Va., July 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- In an online report released today, Dominion (NYSE: D) says that 50 percent of the electricity it produced from its fleet of power stations in 2013 came
- Second-quarter 2014 operating earnings of 62 cents per share compared to guidance of 55 cents to 65 cents per share RICHMOND, Va., July 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE: D) today announced
-- Chesapeake Bay Exploration Lab, Chestnut Trail expansion, Lower Appomattox kayak launch, City Schoolyard's urban garden, and other initiatives lead the charge for connecting communities to nature
- To say in too many words; to express verbosely.
- To express in too many words: sometimes used reflexively.
- The leading idea or a repeated phrase, as of a song or ballad; the refrain; burden.