Latest Dominion Resources Stories
Planting trees in the right location can optimize tree health, electric reliability and help you conserve energy RICHMOND, Va., May 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- This spring planting season, Dominion
-- Minor adjustments can result in big savings RICHMOND, Va., May 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Virginia Power is offering customers multiple ways to save money on their energy bills this
RICHMOND, Va., May 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE:D) has issued the following statement regarding the Environmental Protection Agency's new rule designed to protect aquatic life from
-- The project will generate $824 million in economic benefits during construction RICHMOND, Va., May 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- With anticipated state and local economic benefits
New Dominion mobile charging station enables users to spend more time on the go BALTIMORE, May 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- NV3 Technologies (NV3), America's cell phone charging technology
- Dominion provides new solar-powered mobile charging station that brings power to the people RICHMOND, Va., May 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Stay and play longer this year at Dominion
- FERC says Cove Point can be built safely with no significant impact to environment LUSBY, Md., May 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE:D) today welcomed the release of a
- Applications for grants up to $25,000 are due by May 30 RICHMOND, Va., May 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Dominion Foundation, the philanthropic arm of Dominion Resources, parent company of
- Hawaiian Electric to roll out DVI EDGE® solution in conjunction with AMI to monitor and optimize distribution system voltage RICHMOND, Va., May 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Hawaiian
-- Funding to support "tele-medicine" programs in Southside and Southwest Virginia RICHMOND, Va., May 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Resources will donate $250,000 toward community
- The horn of a unicorn considered as a medical or pharmacological ingredient.
- A winged horse with a single horn on its head; a winged unicorn.