Latest Dominion Resources Stories
CLEVELAND, April 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- With the arrival of the spring landscaping and construction season, Dominion East Ohio reminds homeowners and excavating contractors to work safely
RICHMOND, Va., April 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE:D) will host its first-quarter earnings conference call at 10 a.m. ET on Wednesday, April 30.
THOMASVILLE, N.C., April 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc.
- Program awards up to $50,000 for relevant projects RICHMOND, Va., April 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- School teachers and college faculty members in areas served by Dominion companies
- About 20,000 favorable comments filed with Maryland Public Service Commission LUSBY, Md., April 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Calvert County elected officials, business leaders and hundreds of
- Six projects will have combined output of 139 megawatts RICHMOND, Va., April 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE: D) announced the acquisition of six solar development projects
- Majority of grants highlight African-American history and heritage programs in Virginia ORANGE, Va., March 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- At the lifelong home of President James Madison, where
Markets Research Reports.biz added deep and professinal market research reports on "LNG Industry Market in North America 2014, Global Plant Growth Regulators And Colored PU Foams Market :
Assessment comes after more than 22 months of thorough, exhaustive analysis RICHMOND, Va., March 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE: D) today welcomed word from the Federal Energy
- Lower fee took effect March 1 for customers using a credit or debit card to pay the gas bill CLARKSBURG, W.Va., March 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Hope residential customers
- A person or thing gazed at with wonder or curiosity, especially of a scornful kind.