Latest Dominion Resources Stories
- Department of Energy providing funds for innovative design RICHMOND, Va., May 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Virginia Power has been awarded an additional $47 million from
CLEVELAND, May 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- During today's Annual Meeting of Shareholders, Dominion's (NYSE: D) chairman, president and chief executive officer, Thomas F.
-- Combined output of 32 megawatts under long-term power purchase agreements RICHMOND, Va., May 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE:D), one of the nation's largest energy providers,
-- Extreme cold's impact on natural gas prices, purchased power driving 4.1 percent request RICHMOND, Va., May 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Virginia Power today asked the
A new infographic displaying the survey responses from 150+ industry experts and professionals on Natural Gas Power Generation has just been released.
-- Honoring 30 individuals and group initiatives as 2013 Volunteers of the Year RICHMOND, Va., April 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Thirty years of growth, goodwill and giving to neighbors will be
- First-quarter 2014 operating earnings of $1.04 per share compared to guidance of 85 cents to $1.00 per share RICHMOND, Va., April 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE: D) today announced
THOMASVILLE, N.C., April 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc.
Major utilities including Exelon, AEP, Capital Power, Dominion and Southern Power will convene in Chicago this May to discuss gas-fired power strategy and hear updates from key regulators the
- Waste coal from old mining operations serves as fuel for power station RICHMOND, Va., April 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Since beginning commercial operation in July
- The horn of a unicorn considered as a medical or pharmacological ingredient.
- A winged horse with a single horn on its head; a winged unicorn.