Latest Dominion Resources Stories
RICHMOND, Va., Sept. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE: D) Executive Vice President and CFO, Mark F.
RICHMOND, Va., Sept. 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE: D) Executive Vice President and CFO, Mark F.
The 2014 North American LNG Exports conference delivers world-class speakers and a comprehensive focus on LNG export projects
- 240 solar panels to be installed at Virginia Union University RICHMOND, Va., Sept.
- $4.5 billion-$5 billion pipeline would bring 1.5 billion cubic feet of natural gas per day to North Carolina and Virginia RICHMOND,
- Pipeline will bring energy, economic, environmental benefits CHARLOTTE, N.C., Sept.
RICHMOND, Va., Aug. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE: D) Chairman, President and CEO, Thomas F.
-- K-12 and Higher Education grants focus on energy, environment and workforce development RICHMOND, Va., Aug.
Acquisition Expands PulteGroup's Midwest Operations into Columbus, Louisville and Lexington ATLANTA, Aug. 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- PulteGroup, Inc.
Satisfaction with Retail Electric Providers Is Highest in Texas and Pennsylvania WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif., Aug.
- In Roman antiquity, the return of a person who had been banished, or taken prisoner by an enemy, to his old condition and former privileges.
- In international law, that right by virtue of which persons and things taken by an enemy in war are restored to their former status when coming again under the power of the nation to which they belonged.