Latest Dominion Resources Stories
CLEVELAND, Sept. 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Eight Ohio institutions will receive a combined $200,000 in Dominion Foundation Higher Education Grants for 2014.
- Redemption of NYSE-listed $5.00 Dividend Preferred Stock RICHMOND, Va., Sept.
- Acquisitions would increase company's total long-term contracted solar portfolio to 274 megawatts in operation or under construction RICHMOND, Va., Sept.
- Gov. Terry McAuliffe supports clean energy project RICHMOND, Va., Sept.
RICHMOND, Va., Sept. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE: D) Executive Vice President and CFO, Mark F.
RICHMOND, Va., Sept. 9, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE: D) Executive Vice President and CFO, Mark F.
The 2014 North American LNG Exports conference delivers world-class speakers and a comprehensive focus on LNG export projects
- 240 solar panels to be installed at Virginia Union University RICHMOND, Va., Sept.
- $4.5 billion-$5 billion pipeline would bring 1.5 billion cubic feet of natural gas per day to North Carolina and Virginia RICHMOND,
- Pipeline will bring energy, economic, environmental benefits CHARLOTTE, N.C., Sept.
- One who brings meat to the table; hence, in some countries, the official title of the grand master or steward of the king's or a nobleman's household.