Latest Dominion Resources Stories
RICHMOND, Va., July 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE: D) will host its second-quarter earnings conference call at 10 a.m. ET on Wednesday, July 30.
-- More than 3,000 solar panels to be located atop two buildings at Sterling, Va.
CHICAGO, July 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for D, PIR, HBI, GY, and ONVO.
- Lift vessel will complete 15 geotechnical borings VIRGINIA BEACH, Va., July 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- A 110-foot long lift vessel will periodically
THOMASVILLE, N.C., July 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc.
- Program brings additional solar-powered electricity to Virginia NORFOLK, Va., July 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Virginia Power, along with Old Dominion University (ODU),
- Impostors rob homeowners after representing themselves as utility workers RICHMOND, Va., July 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Virginia Power is warning its customers about a scam in which
RICHMOND, Va., June 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Gas Holdings, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Dominion (NYSE: D), announced today that it has commenced an offer to exchange (i) $400,000,000
- Southern California-based municipal will deploy DVI's EDGE® solution to maximize energy savings RICHMOND, Va., June 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- California's Glendale Water &
-Company now developing 159 megawatts of renewable solar in California RICHMOND, Va., June 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE: D) announced an agreement to acquire a 20-megawatt
- A morbid dread of being buried alive. Also spelled 'taphiphobia'.