Latest Dominion Resources Stories
· Delivery period beginning in the 2019/2020 timeframe RICHMOND, Va., Nov.
- $4.5 billion-$5 billion pipeline would bring 1.5 billion cubic feet of natural gas per day to North Carolina and Virginia RICHMOND, Va., Oct.
- Third-quarter 2014 operating earnings of 93 cents per share compared to guidance of 90 cents to $1.05 per share RICHMOND, Va., Oct.
- $3.4 billion to $3.8 billion project to produce significant economic and environmental benefits LUSBY, Md., Oct.
- Enhanced website launches today RICHMOND, Va., Oct.
9,000-acre preserve protects critical habitat and clean drinking water WARM SPRINGS, Va., Oct.
RICHMOND, Va., Oct. 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE: D) will host its third-quarter earnings conference call at 10 a.m. ET on Friday, October 31.
The market is segmented on the basis of its types such as underground natural gas storage and above ground natural gas storage.
- Dominion Virginia Power conservation programs can help RICHMOND, Va., Oct.
- Company informs FERC that it accepts the 79 environmental conditions RICHMOND, Va., Sept.
- A hairdresser.