Latest Dominion Resources Stories
- Applications for grants up to $25,000 are due by May 30 RICHMOND, Va., May 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Dominion Foundation, the philanthropic arm of Dominion Resources, parent company of
- Hawaiian Electric to roll out DVI EDGE® solution in conjunction with AMI to monitor and optimize distribution system voltage RICHMOND, Va., May 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Hawaiian
-- Funding to support "tele-medicine" programs in Southside and Southwest Virginia RICHMOND, Va., May 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Resources will donate $250,000 toward community
- Department of Energy providing funds for innovative design RICHMOND, Va., May 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Virginia Power has been awarded an additional $47 million from
CLEVELAND, May 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- During today's Annual Meeting of Shareholders, Dominion's (NYSE: D) chairman, president and chief executive officer, Thomas F.
-- Combined output of 32 megawatts under long-term power purchase agreements RICHMOND, Va., May 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE:D), one of the nation's largest energy providers,
-- Extreme cold's impact on natural gas prices, purchased power driving 4.1 percent request RICHMOND, Va., May 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Virginia Power today asked the
A new infographic displaying the survey responses from 150+ industry experts and professionals on Natural Gas Power Generation has just been released.
-- Honoring 30 individuals and group initiatives as 2013 Volunteers of the Year RICHMOND, Va., April 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Thirty years of growth, goodwill and giving to neighbors will be
- First-quarter 2014 operating earnings of $1.04 per share compared to guidance of 85 cents to $1.00 per share RICHMOND, Va., April 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE: D) today announced
- Monstrous in size or character; huge; prodigious; monstrously perverse, savage, cruel, etc.